What is a Photo Night?
- We come along to your club / school completely free of charge
- We cover club nights, training sessions, competitions & tournaments, black tie & proms etc every day of the week
- Indoor events – We set up our mobile photo studio with viewing & print station (3m x 4m)
- Outdoor events – We set up our mobile photo studio & marquee with viewing & print station (6m x 9m)
- Up to 8 professionally posed action photos are taken of each member against our ‘green screen’ background
- Images can be viewed immediately at the viewing station against a selection of dynamic backgrounds, with club branding & personalisation
- Our unique ‘All Action Posters’ & ‘Fame in a Frame’ are created, branded, assembled, printed & framed within 5 minutes!
- A range of framed photographs & posters (various sizes & prices) available on the day
How Does A Photo Day Work?
A Photo Day can be as small as an individual Team or Club, or as large as a League. We are happy to come to you during a training session, or alternatively some clubs have chosen to combine this with a club event (like a barbeque, Fun Day, Presentation Evening or Tournament). It includes the following:
- Posed individual photos
- All Action Posed photos
- Team Photo
- Managers photos
All these photographs will be taken by our professional photographers and can be viewed, printed and purchase the same day. Or photographs can be viewed and ordered from our website from the next day.
We have a range of photos in different styles & sizes starting from £7.50
What’s Available on the day?
- Great opportunity to purchase bespoke gifts for friends and family!
- Photos printed & framed on the day!
- 6×9″ photo in silver/black card mount @ £10
- 8×12″ photo in silver/black card frame @ £20
- A4 Inspirational Poster @£10 or discounted to £5 when you buy any photo.
- Gift packs @ £15 which consist of Key ring, bag tags & a photo notebook.